As professional Electrologists, we have always upheld the strictest levels of sterilization, disinfection, sanitation and cleanliness. You will see below, a list of the steps we typically follow to ensure Practitioner and Client safety.
• High-level sterilization of implements / tools / tweezers using a medical grade steam autoclave and / or cold sterilization method as approved by local Health Inspectors.
• Single-use, disposable probe for each client, properly disposed of after use into a Sharps container.
• Disposable probe holder tips or sterilized caps.
• Gloves are worn and changed for each client.
• Disinfecting all frequently-touched surfaces (treatment bed, needle holder, epilator machine, visual aids, door handles, debit / credit card machines).
• Linens are changed for each client. They are laundered on high-heat cycles and washed with bleach.
• Treatment rooms & common areas frequently disinfected with professional products.
• Frequent Hand washing and use of hand sanitizer.
• Washrooms well stocked with liquid soap, paper towels, hot and cold running water and cleaned regularly.